I just found an article I had to read — “6 things successful people like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos do on weekends to make their Mondays more productive” by Benjamin Spall (https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/29/what-successful-people-like-bill-gates-and-jeff-bezos-do-on-weekends.html?).
I’m sure we’d all like to be as successful as Bill Gates. So what is the secret? I’ll list them for you, and then you can visit the link for the details. But a word of warning — you will probably be disappointed.
1. They catch up on sleep.
2. They spend time with their loved ones.
3. They strategize on the week ahead.
4. They make time for what energizes them.
5. They take care of chores.
6. They set aside alone time and reflect.
That’s a pretty mundane list. Perhaps the key to success is doing the basics very well, and remembering what’s really important?